Shikun & Binui Real Estate Development (RED): at the forefront of real-estate development for various uses.
Shikun & Binui RED is the international real-estate development branch of Shikun & Binui Ltd. RED operates in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries of Poland, The Czech Republic, Romania and Hungary. The company realizes Shikun & Binui’s vision of expanding its real-estate activities beyond the State of Israel.
Shikun & Binui RED was established in 2001 in the Netherlands as a holding company operating in the CEE region through its local subsidiaries. The company is part of Shikun & Binui Ltd., a public company listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange (SKBN.TA), ranked as Israel’s largest real-estate group on Dan & Bradstreet, with a yearly turnover of 700m EUR in 2010 and more than 1,800 employees worldwide.
Shikun & Binui Ltd. has engaged in real-estate and infrastructure activities since 1924 and is a leading player in the fields of large-scale construction, real estate development and infrastructure, both in Israel and worldwide.
RED specializes in:
- Residential project development
- Retail and office project development
- Appreciation of yielding properties
RED focuses on:
- Identifying attractive, solid business opportunities for acquisition and development
- Creating excellent conceptual and functional project designs
- Realizing projects through its subsidiaries
- Finding proper financing resources for developments
RED's advantages are:
- Part of the large and reputable Shikun & Binui Ltd.
- Great financial strength and capabilities
- Over 10 years' experience in the CEE region
- Well-established presence in each country of operation
- Experienced and highly skilled management team